Personal Information Protection Policies
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- We will obtain personal information in a legal and fair manner.
- 2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- In connection with the provision of legal services, we will collect personal information necessary for the execution of business operations. The personal information will be used for the following purposes.
Communication in connection with the provision of legal services, provision of information concerning our legal services, sending of letters of greeting and guidance from us, response to requests for inquiries, etc., and the purpose for which prior consent was obtained
- 3. Management of Personal Information
- We implement strict security measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information. In the event the handling of personal information is entrusted to a third party, we will conclude an appropriate agreement with the consignee, including the content of safety management measures, and take necessary measures such as thorough management and supervision of the consignee.
- 4. Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- In the event of a request from a client for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of his or her personal information, we will respond appropriately after confirming that he or she is the identity of the person.
- 5. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the client’s consent except in the following cases.
- Cases where information is disclosed or provided in a state where an individual cannot be identified (statistical data, etc.)
- Disclosure and provision to outsourcees to the extent necessary for business purposes
- isclosure and provision of personal information regarding the accepted case to the court, counterparty’ attorneys, or other persons concerned with the case to the extent necessary.
- n the event it is difficult to obtain the consent of the client while it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person.
- In the case where the business is succeeded due to a merger of offices, transfer of business, or other reasons.
- In the case where personal information is disclosed or provided in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- In addition to complying with laws, regulations, and other standards relating to the handling of personal information, We will continuously review and improve the contents of these Personal Information Protection Policies.
- 7. Complaint Processing
- We will endeavor to appropriately and promptly process complaints regarding the handling of personal information.
- 8. Changes to these policies
- We may revise this Personal Information Protection Policies from time to time. Any revision to these Personal Information Protection Policies shall be notified on our web site described below and shall be deemed to have been agreed if the client uses our services after such notification.
- 9. Personal information inquiry desk
Contact the following contact information for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, questions, complaints, etc. of registered information.